- Implement online community moderation strategy, coordinating with content creators to ensure effective and quality customer service to users.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and profiles within Discord and Twitch chat rooms.
- Created and update activity reports using Google Sheets aiding in the creation of highlights and VODs for YouTube.
Key Accomplishment: Moderated The Runaway Guys Colosseum charity event raising over $400,000 for Direct Relief.
Data Entry Clerk at Campaign Offices certifying petition signatures for propositions successfully putting propositions to vote for city, county and state governments. Resulted in five propositions being on the ballot for California and Washington.
- Audited signatures and addresses removing invalid signatures as part of auditing department.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail entering over 1,000 petition signatures into database per day with over 95% accuracy.
- Validated and corrected names and address against voter database as part of validations department.
Office Administrator at Pierce Brothers Valley Oaks-Griffin Memorial Park, Mortuary & Crematory designing and ordering markers for over 500 families, as well as managing installation, engraving, and repair of markers to better serve families with the passing of their loved ones.
- Contracted internal and external vendors for the production, repair, and engraving of markers and scheduling deliveries of granite markers, bronze markers, and veteran markers.
- Performed inspection of over 500 markers ensuring successful installation by Grounds department
- Oversaw distribution of product catalogues to sales team updating team on changes of cost changes of markers.
Office Administrator at Ventura County Medical Center Immunology Clinic creating performance measurement reports based on reducing viral load of patients for application of medical grants. This resulted in acquiring $200,000 through Ryan White medical grant.
- Aggregated and compiled six performance measurement reports analyzing patient lab results tracking patient viral load and CD4 counts.
- Transitioned Immunology clinic’s patient medical records and lab results consisting of over 10,000 documents from physical records to digital medical software CERNER.
Library page at Grant R. Brimhall Library managed inventory tracking that reduced shrink, assisted library staff with city events, and assisted 30 to 50 patrons a week locating books, movies, and audio books from collection increasing customer satisfaction.
- Processed 100 to 200 book donations to the library per week and generating reports determining condition of donations.
- Assisted library staff with Conejo Valley days and library events and programs.
- Maintained library collection shelving 400-600 materials per day ensuring each collection is organized for patrons.
Library volunteer at Grant R. Brimhall Library assisting library staff maintain library collection and facilities.
- Shelved 300 - 400 books per day into library collections.
- Assisted library staff setup special projects and community programs and activities.
Case Aide at Human Services Agency processing case files and applications that enabled Case Benefit Specialists to assist individuals and families receiving welfare assistance with programs such as Child Protective services, MediCal, and Cal Fresh.
- Processed 300 - 500 applications per day applying individuals and families for public assistance programs.
- Assisted 20 - 40 individuals and families per day refilling EBT card funds.
- Scheduled 25 - 50 individuals and families' appointments to Case Benefit Specialist per day.
Front Office Administrator at private dental practice in charge of submitting and appealing insurance claims, processed patient and insurance payments and scheduled patient appointments.
- Submitted and insurance claims and appealed insurance claim denials submitting documentation to insurance providers increasing insurance claim collection rate from 60% to 90%.
- Managed accounts receivable processing all procedure costs, insurance payments, and patient payments.
- Assisted patients with scheduling appointments, patient registration and medical records, insurance verification, and pre-authorizations.
Supported business operations and finances at retail store, responsible for inventory tracking that reduced shrink by 15%, assisted customers with billing increasing customer retention by 20%, and promoted from Sales Support Representative.
- Oversaw financial reports, end of day sales reports and cash deposits reducing erroneous billing reporting by 10%.
- Managed store inventory and reduced shrink by 15% by limiting Sales Representatives access to inventory to one phone.
- Delivered best-in-class customer service resolving customer billing issues increasing customer retention by 20%.
Oversaw the arrangement and description of the Governor's Survey on Efficiency and Cost Control that opened a collection of Ronald Reagan's Governor's papers for research.
- Arranged, described, and preserved collection of over 250 boxes and 200,000 pages.
- Performed archival operations creating archive of documents in collection, and reproducing copies of correspondence, letters, and memos.
Assistant Manager at video game retail store, responsible for employee training and scheduling, performed inventory management reducing shrink, and delivered quality customer service increasing store revenue by 15%.
- Led team of four employees teaching sales and customer service tactics that increased store revenue by 15%.
- Managed business operations such as sales reports, inventory, and bank deposits reducing shrink.
Customer Service Representative at sporting goods retail store, responsible for assisting customers promoting sporting goods products that increased store sales, maintained store floor and inventory, and provided best-in-class customer service.
This project shows the documentation for the Sauce and Spoon tablet rollout project from a project charter to the closing of the project with a closing report and impact report.
Case study project using R to maximize the number of annual memberships for a bikeshare company.
Those who earn the Google Project Management Certificate have completed six courses, developed by Google, that include hands-on, practice-based assessments and are designed to prepare them for introductory-level roles in Project Management. They are competent in initiating, planning and running both traditional and agile projects.
Those who earn the Google Data Analytics Certificate have completed eight courses, developed by Google, that include hands-on, practice-based assessments and are designed to prepare them for introductory-level roles in Data Analytics. They are competent in tools and platforms including spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, and R. They know how to prepare, process, analyze, and share data for thoughtful action.
Microsoft Office Specialist: Access 2013 earners have an understanding of the Access environment. They understand basic database design principles and the correct application of the principal features of Access 2013. Earners can create and maintain basic Access database objects including tables, relationships, data entry forms, multi-level reports, and multi-table queries.
Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2013 certification exam earners have a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They know and demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel 2013. These candidates are able to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets for a variety of purposes and situations.
Earners of the CompTIA A+ certification have validated skills in hardware repair and configuration, PC and peripheral troubleshooting, Windows operating system administration, and user support.